LOGO and CUSTOM DESIGN FAQ
How does the logo design process work?
1. Once the order is placed, I will send you a logo questionnaire to fill out. This will help me get to know you and your style. Fill this out to the very best of your ability and then return it to me.
2. The actual design process takes 2-3 days depending on how many revisions are needed. The process will start depending on my waiting list. Feel free to contact me regarding the current wait time.
3.You will receive 3 initial logo concepts, and then we'll narrow it down to 1 and make revisions until its just right.
4. You'll receive your logo in your choice of either .PSD, or . EPS format, jpeg, and png. Watermarks and brushes are also available for purchase in my store.
What if I need a design that isn't in your store?
I'm always open for custom designs. Contact me for a quote.
How do you use the templates?
1. Open the template.
2. Drag your photo into the template placing it directly above the gray layer labeled "photo here, or photo above here".
3. With your photo layer selected select Layer > create clipping mask. For Elements: Select Layer>Group With Previous.
4. Now you can move the photo layer around, and resize using the free transform tool.
5. Customize your text by selecting the text tool, and highlighting existing text. Then type in your own info.
To change colors, create a new layer, add your color to the layer using
the paint bucket, and change the layer mode until the desired color is
7. And thats how easy it is to customize SLD templates!
Some of my newer templates may come with the clipping mask already in place. If thats the case, simply go to the layer thats labeled "file>place", and do just that File>Place.
Do you do custom templates?
Yes! I love to do custom templates. Contact me for a price quote.
Can I use your templates commercially?
SLD templates are made for commercial use for photographers. Photographers may use the templates to sell to clients in JPEG format. You are also welcome to use any of SLD's templates for personal use. Any other use, please contact me. No sharing of PSD files is allowed in any way!
Can I have a refund?
Logos- I can offer a refund on custom logos before design process has started. Once I have started designing, no refunds are given.
Templates- Because the templates are a digital file, I can not refund once files have been emailed to you.